Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our holiday extravaganza!!

We had such a great christmas! I ended up off for 5 days in a row and I dont know how that happened. I did have to be oncall christmas eve day but did not get called in. Well last weekend was spent finishing up christmas shopping and having my cousin and her family over for lunch on sunday.

Christmas eve we go to Drew's grandparents house in greenville and spend time with the 40 plus family there on his moms side. Drew is the oldest of 15 grandkids. It is so fun to go there and see everyone. I would love to have a huge family like this one day. I don't know what could be better. We stayed there from 12-6 and then off to my uncles house for christmas with my mom side of the family. It was great. We finally have a baby around. Steph my cousin has a 11 month old girl Brianna. She was the highlight of the evening. We were there till 1015 and went home and Drew and I opened our presents to one another. We went to our church service at 1130 that was great by the way. We went to bed really late and our dog was so hyper that I hardly sleep due to him driving me crazy since he had been home cooped up allday by himself.

Christmas morning we cooked breakfast and my parents, papa, and brother came. I straightened up a bit and got ready and headed towards cowpens area to spend christmas with Drew's dad and his family. From there we came back to spartanburg and had christmas at my parents and my dads side of the family.

All in all christmas is my most favorite time of the year and I LOVE IT. We were so blessed and very thankful for all we received.

I will have to post pics soon!!