Thursday, February 28, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Well, I had to work the last three days of the week and didnt get to clean my house till sat. I did get off work early so we could go to our new Sunday School class meeting at our friends home. So from there we came home and were up till 2am cleaning. We were exhausted and eating Waffle House at 130am. It was soooo good though. Well we then went to bed and was up in a few hours for church.
We had a great turn out for our first sunday of our new SS class. We had to split up becuase we were tooo big. Well we had over 20 the first day and still missing some people that could not come. We love our SS class!!! Well, afterwards we came home and I started preaparing my food for the baby shower for my friend Abby from church. Everyone from church came at about 2pm. We had a great time and could not stop talking :) I guess that is girls for you. We stood in the road talking for another 45 mins. Summer good thing you didnt get run over.haha.. Oh and then this creppy cat kept staying around. It looked like half his face was missing. It was a great time though.
Well I cleaned up and by then it was like 515. I layed down for a minute and then it was time to go back to church. Drew went to the boby building service and I went and helped with the 4 year old preschool choir. There just so precious. It's just amazing to see the difference between the 3 and 4's. The 4's do what I ask for the most part. But my 3 year old on Sunday mornings not so much.
All together it was a hectic and stressful week but my kitchen looks great and I'm so happy with it. I will have to post some pics when I get a chance.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
1. Ice Cream and Coffee Beans (Rhonda we need to go again:)
2. Cooper River Grill
3. Hickory Tavern (They have good fish there)
4. Pizza Inn (Not too crazy about the new ones though)
6. Olive Garden
7. Olive Tree (In duncan)
8. The Italian Market (been a couple of years since I've been here though)
9. Outback (mmm. blooming onions)
10. McAlisters (Actually probably my #1)
11. Myabi's (This was our Valentine dinner on Monday night;they have good sushi).
12. Steak N' Ale (Great prime rib there and salad bar).
13. Red Lobster (I absolutly love shrimp;that is usually what I order anywhere)
14.Wild Wings (I really do love some wings in ranch dressing; yes I'm a dipper. I dip everything even my steaks- I have to have ketchup for them. yes I'm southern)
15.Monterry's (Love Mexican and the cheese dip)
Ok I got carried away and did have to add two more places. This was fun to think about my favorite places to eat.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
13 of my favorite things!!
1. Starbucks: Mocha Latte; I'm addicted, no really I am..
2. Christmas time. I just love the way it makes me feel.
3. Target, one of my favorite places to shop.
4. I love sweets. I can never turn one down :)
5. I love children. Interacting with them is the best.
6. Gizmo, yes he is my darling!
7. Afternoon naps, this is when I sleep the best.
8. Going to charleston, We haven't been a while but I sure do love going there.
9. My family, They are my rock. And especially my husband.
10. Purse's another of my addiction.
11. Pinto's and cornbread. Yeah, I'm southern but this is one of my favorite meals.
12. Lovely perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker. This is the only one that does not give me a headache.
13. Lexus SUV. I want one so bad.. Maybe oneday.
I remembered to do this since Summer reminded me. Short and to the point.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Anyway, Not much going on in the world of the Kelletts. Terri I missed ya this weekend :( I have to say I'm excited our friends Matt and Nicole came to church with us today and they loved it. I get so excited when people are looking for a new church because I'm always like "You need to try our church, It is GREAT!" This is the way I want to feel though. Luckily there going to come back. I hope they find themselves joining one day.
Saturday we went to a couples baby shower for a couple in our SS class. It was really alot of fun. We played a game where they had melted different chocolate bars in diapers and we had to guess the chocolate bar. I think the guys were into more than the girls. It was hilarious because it really looked real and it was totally gross. We also played a game where you could not say the word "baby". The guys were doing really well at it I must say.
I took my first test in american lit tonight and yeah I did good. I asked Drew tonight if he would be mad at me if I just quit going and of course he said yes. I was really hoping for a no because it would be so easy to just stop. I am not motivated not one little bit right now. Please pray for me to continue this and God give me strength.
Well everyone have a great week and hopefully I'll be doing my thirsday thirteen .....