Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So Sorry

for the lack of blogging. I have been trying to keep up with others but I just can't find the time or words to blog. August was a good month. My 25th birthday was celebrated. I had many lunches and dinners with many friends. And oh yeah the dreaded school was started back. I go every mon and wed night and so I am working every tue, thurs, and friday. Good news is that we have enough people working weekends now to where I don't have to work any. It hasn't been like that since I have been a nurse. I thank those that working it. The hospital actually pays them what we call (baylor) 10 more dollars an hour. Which is great! But every weekend.. No Not me.! I would hate to miss church all the time. I was waiting so I could post some pics of whats been going on but I'm so bad at doing that so maybe another time.

Can I just say I'm so happy it's getting fall time. This is my favorite time of year! Oh yeah and Clemson football season and this year we have season tickets!! woohooo! We have LOTS of things coming up in the next few months and will keep you all updated..

Have a good rest of the week and I'll try to better with my blogging skills!

No comments: