Friday, June 6, 2008

Week update

Well, this has been a week. I have been hubby less since Saturday. I just can't tell you how much I miss him! I hate him not being here. He went on a mission trip with some others from our church to Montana to help build a church. He has talked none stop about how pretty it is and how he wants to take me there.

Him and Brandon and two others were able to go to Yellowstone while they were there. This is Drew's second time there except this time it was daylight. He got to see all kinds of things and I will post pics when he comes back.

I decided I was going to be a big girl and stay by myself. Sooo Saturday I go to bed just Gizmo and me and get a phone call at 2am with some not nice things to say. It sounded like a drunk Mexican. Well, scared me to death and I just knew someone knew I was home by myself. So the rest of the week has been spend at my parents.. Ahhh, I hate not being in my home.

Today I drive to Columbia and stay the night because I have a wedding I'm in. I can't wait to come home tomorrow night and pick my hubby up. I know he is ready to come back home too.

Please pray for me as I drive to Columbia and Please pray for the guys as they come back from Montana and they get back safely.

Summer L. I think you have done such a great job being a single mom this week.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Natalie-
Thank you for all your encouraging words this week. I know you can't wait to see Drew just as much as I can't wait to have Brandon back! This has been one of the longest weeks of my life. I never knew realized how much I depend on my husband.
I can't wait to see all the great pictures the 2 of them have taken. I think we might just get ropes into going next time.

Summer said...

ok sorry I realize I didn't type clear on that post. I guess I need to read what I type before I publish.