Friday, June 6, 2008

Thanks bunches

I just wanted to say thank you to all for their kind and uplifting words. Also, for the prayers!!!!! I just can't say how blessed we are. Sometimes it takes something traumatic to open you eyes. Well, mine our WIDE open. He definitely got my attention. Our family has been so great through this tough time. Also, especially our church friends I just can't thank them enough for all the prayers and encouraging words.

I think I received about 7 or 8 bundles of flowers from people. They were all so very pretty and really did make me feel better. Summer L. yours just now died so yours lasted a long time. I also had a friend make a pot of orange Gerber daisy and some purple flowers (Clemson colors). There so pretty but unfortunately I think I have manged to kill them :( I watered them and everything. Hmmmm.

Well, again thank you for everything and keeping us in your prayers. I will definitely let you all know when we do have more news but I will definitely be waiting a while this time.

xoxo

No comments: