Sunday, February 3, 2008

Some things!!!

You know I keep forgetting about Thursday Thirteens. I havent done one in a while. My goal this week it to remember to do one :)

Anyway, Not much going on in the world of the Kelletts. Terri I missed ya this weekend :( I have to say I'm excited our friends Matt and Nicole came to church with us today and they loved it. I get so excited when people are looking for a new church because I'm always like "You need to try our church, It is GREAT!" This is the way I want to feel though. Luckily there going to come back. I hope they find themselves joining one day.

Saturday we went to a couples baby shower for a couple in our SS class. It was really alot of fun. We played a game where they had melted different chocolate bars in diapers and we had to guess the chocolate bar. I think the guys were into more than the girls. It was hilarious because it really looked real and it was totally gross. We also played a game where you could not say the word "baby". The guys were doing really well at it I must say.

I took my first test in american lit tonight and yeah I did good. I asked Drew tonight if he would be mad at me if I just quit going and of course he said yes. I was really hoping for a no because it would be so easy to just stop. I am not motivated not one little bit right now. Please pray for me to continue this and God give me strength.

Well everyone have a great week and hopefully I'll be doing my thirsday thirteen .....

5 comments:

Terri said...

I missed hanging out with you and Drew this weekend, too!! We really had a good time with y'all last weekend! I'm so glad that Matt and Nicole enjoyed church with y'all today! Hopefully, they will decide to make it their church home! Great job on your test, girl! And no, you cannot quit!! You are doing great and you can to it...I know it is hard right now, but I know you can! I pray for you everyday and I know GOD will help you get through this crazy time :) Love ya girl!!

Rhonda said...

I hate I didn't get to meet your friends. We were doing our time in the 2 year old room! Hopefully I'll meet them this week if they are back.

Natalie Kellett said...

Rhonda I was wondering where you guys were this past week in ss. AWW Im sure you had fun with the 2year olds.

Terri. Thanks for your prayers. Yours just so sweet..

Summer said...

it's thursday...don't forget. I am looking forward to your Thursday 13. I think I might do this, I never have before!

Natalie Kellett said...

Summer I'm glad you reminded me. I did not even realize it.