I am so sick of summer. I think because I haven't really been able to enjoy it. Its too hot to do anything other than lay out at the pool and yet who has time for that. Im so excited for fall to be here. Here are some of my favorites that I love about fall time.
1. I love the smell of leaves burning.
2. Football season is here. That means GO TIGERS.
3. It means Christmas is just around the corner. ( I love that time a year and I guess thats why I had a christmas wedding.
4. Snuggling with my hubby on the coach with the gas logs going. This will be our first fall together in our new house.
5. The beautiful shades of ORANGE, and red.
6. Wearing my favorite pair of jeans and long sleeves. I can't wait for this. Which I need to buy some new jeans I dont think I will fit into my ones from last year. :(
7. Fall festival at church and trunk r treat. This will be our first year going to our new church's activities.
8. Im ready for it to get dark earlier. ( buy january Ill be ready for it to change back).
9. Going to the mountains for just the day and taking Gizmo. We just have so much fun!
10.OH yeah did I mention CLEMSON FOOTBALL. I just had to put that in there again.
11. Halloween is just another holiday that I can find a reason to eat candy and more candy. (preferably chocolate).
12. I love going to haunted houses. Even though they scare me to death. I will still go.
13. Last but not least. Drew and I will have been together for 6 years Sept 18th. Another reason to celebrate and go to a fancy dinner.