Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weather: Fall, I love it!

I absolutely LOVE this weather. I wish it was like this all year long. Even though I did not get out in the cool weather much it was still wonderful. Drew and I today went to lowes after church and bought some white mums and put in our two planters beside our door. They look so pretty.We tried to find white and orange petunias to plant along in our walkway but we found NO orange petunias :( Im ready for the leaves to start changing. I finally ordered me some long sleeve shirts from Victorias Secret. I cannot wait to get them in.

School has been crazy this week. So many papers and tests. Sometimes I wonder what was I thinking. However I do have good news. Word on the street at work is they will giving a 3 dollar raise to those who have there bachelors degree. Im way excited about that. In the past there has been no pay diff betwee nurses with there associate and bachelors. I knew there was a reason to go back to school. I dont know this for sure or when it will take effect but I repeat im EXCITED!

Drew and I pretty much ate out all weekend long. No wonder I cant loose weight! Well on thursday night we went and had dinner with my cousin, her husband, and their baby Brianna. Steph is like my sister and we have always been close. However I had not seen them since july4th. I was so excited to spend time with them and my little neice. yeah I call her this. I was a little sad because she has gotten so big. She is 8month now and I could just eat her up. She is such a gorgeous baby and happy one at that. It makes me more ready to have my own. Natalie not yet is what I have to keep telling myself. I stay stressed enought with school and work.

I hope everyone had a great week and weekend!

1 comment:

Terri said...

That's is exciting news about the potential pay raise!! That, for sure, is enough encouragement and motivation to be back in school! I'm so glad that school/work/life is all going so well for you! And I agree, the cooler weather is fabulous!! Love ya xoxo