Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Weekend

I love the weekends. Especially when I don't have to work. I guess thats the down side to working in the hospital is that is can't close on the weekends. Oh how I wish it could though! I did have to work on friday and when I got off my husband picked up pizza from pizza inn and we stayed in and watched t.v together. I love just sitting around the house together. Saturday we both got up and went to the gym (something I need to do more often). Then I went with Lisa my bestest to look for a bridesmaid dress for us to wear in her wedding next may. We had a blast with it just being us girls. That doesn't happen often now days. Luckily I believe we have found the one she wants. We also had lunch at the mall. I took a nap when we got back and then got up to have my brother and his great girlfriend over. We grilled out and watched some fight show. Needless to say I found myself very tired and feel asleep through it. Nate and his girlfriend stayed the night with us. Today, Sunday I spent the morning time with my hubby. Yeah I felt bad because we didnt go to church :( Nate and his girlfried came over again and are going to stay the night with us. We are going to watch a movie! Yeah Im so excited its been so long since Ive watched a movie. Needless to say its been a great weekend hanging out with my hubby and brother and his girlfriend.

Sad note: We did not get to go to the clemson game :(

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!

4 comments:

Terri said...

You were missed dearly at the Clemson game on Saturday! :(
We hope y'all get to come to at least one or two this season and maybe we could have some tailgating fun! Love ya xoxo

Cassie said...

Hey Natalie,
It was great to hear from you. I didn't know you had gotten married - congrats! Married life is wonderful. I guess I haven't seen you since Mindy's wedding. Have you seen her baby? I haven't seen him for a while but he is so cute! Talk to you soon

Haley said...

I'm glad y'all have a great weekend! I love nights at home with my hubby too!

Terri said...

Thanks so much Natalie for your prayers and sweet words of encouragement!! What a great friend I have in you! That's great news about your upcoming lunch date with Amber! Please be sure to tell her that I say hello and to please call me sometime. I will be sure to tell Nicole that you say hello as well. She has been really busy with work and school as I am sure you can totally relate to! Hope you are doing well!!
Love! xoxo